The scientific and educational preparation of Christian professionals for teaching [in all walks of life] and their presence in the educational and cultural structures of society was for Poveda "a noble goal and a felt need," "not addressed by any another Work."
The Teresian Association was created with the aim of training public school teachers. It is committed to a quality and humanizing public education that guarantees the right to education of all people.
Latest from Administrator
- Vocal concert inviting to a spiritual experience
- Digital challenges, a daily need with risk of addictions
- Taiwan’s Voto de Covadonga at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of China
- Continental Seminar on the Socio-Educative Project of the TA in América
- 100 years of presence of the Teresian Association in Catalonia